Skip to content
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science
In progress, estimated finish: December 2017
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA, USA
- The Georgia Tech OMSCS program is the first-ever MS degree program offered fully online. Delivered on the Udacity platform.
- I am pursuing the ‘Computational Perception and Robotics’ specialization.
- I am mostly taking Machine Learning, Computer Vision and Robotics courses.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering
Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Budapest, Hungary
- My thesis can be downloaded from here.
- I completed the ‘Autonomous and Intelligent Systems’ specialization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Florida Institute of Technology, Melbourne, FL, USA
- Data Science Certification
Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, USA
- Specialization courses
Aquincum Institute of Technology, Budapest Hungary
- I was awarded a scholarship to take courses at the AIT private university founded by Gabor Bojar.
- I took Computer Vision, Computational Biology, User Experience and Entrepreneurship courses.
- Online studies
I take online courses at Udacity and Coursera, mostly in the topic of python, robotics, computer vision and random humanities.